- Cooking spray
- 1 lb. ground chicken
- 6 slices bacon, cooked and chopped
- 1 large egg, beaten
- 1 tbsp. ranch seasoning
- Kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- Ranch, for dipping (optional)
- Preheat oven to 375° and grease a baking sheet with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, mix together chicken, bacon, egg, and ranch seasoning and season with salt and pepper.
- Form mixture into tablespoon-size balls and flatten slightly. Place on prepared baking sheet and bake until golden and cooked through, 30 minutes.
- Serve with ranch for dipping, if using.