- 16 oz. sour cream
- 2 8 oz packages cream cheese
- 1 packet of taco seasoning
- 1 jar of salsa
- 1 bag of taco or Mexican cheese (shredded)
- 1 bag of shredded lettuce
- 1 large tomato (diced)
- 2 small cans of sliced black olives (optional)
- Mix sour cream cheese and taco seasoning in a bowl.
- I usually blend them at medium speed for a minute to make sure all is mixed well.
- Put mixture in a 9×13 pan.
- Chill in fridge for one hour.
- Spread salsa evenly over top, layer with cheese, lettuce, tomato (optional) and black olives (optional).
- Serve with chips.