- 8 oz Block mozzarella cheese
- 1 cup GF bread crumbs
- 1/2 Cup GF flour
- 2 eggs
- 2 Tablespoon water
- 1 cup vegetable oil
- Cut block of mozzarella into about 10-12 strips short ways.
- Dip in flour. Coat all sides.
- Dip in egg. Coat all sides.
- Dip in flour again. Coat all sides.
- Dip in egg again. Coat all sides.
- Dip in bread crumbs. Coat all sides.
- Place in freezer for at least 1 hour to get firm. This will help when frying.
- Heat oil to 350° and fry about 2-4 minutes on each side until cheese starts to come out.
- Remove from oil.
- Place on paper towel to drain excess oil off. Do not leave on paper towel long as they will stick.
- Serve with your favorite sauce.