- 6 cups Rice Chex™ or Corn Chex™ cereal
- 1 bag (12 oz) white vanilla baking chips (2 cups)
- 1/3 cup coarsely crushed peppermint candy canes (14 miniature, unwrapped)
- 1 Line cookie sheet with foil or waxed paper.
- Place cereal in large bowl.
- In microwavable bowl, microwave white vanilla baking chips uncovered on High about 1 minute 30 seconds, stirring every 30 seconds, until chips can be stirred smooth. Stir in half the crushed peppermint candy.
- Pour over cereal; toss to evenly coat.
- Spread mixture in single layer on cookie sheet. Immediately sprinkle with remaining candy.
- Let stand until set, about 20 minutes. Gently break up coated cereal.
- Store in airtight container.