- 1 15.5 oz. can of Chickpeas [garbanzo beans] (we use organic)
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- olive oil, for coating chickpeas
- salt/pepper to taste
- hot sauce or other spices (curry) optional
- Pre-heat oven to 400°
- Drain, rinse and pat dry the Chickpeas
- In medium sized bowl, toss Chickpeas in olive oil
- Add spices/ salt & pepper and coat Chickpeas thoroughly
- Spread out on a parchment lined sheet pan
- Place in the oven for 40-50 mins. stirring around the Chickpeas every so often to ensure proper browning.
- Remove from oven and let cool entirely before eating.
- We never need to store this tasty snack because they are all gone in a hurry. But if you do, an air-tight container with a little rice in the bottom will ensure they stay crispy and fresh!