- 2 Cups Almond Flour, blanched
- 1/2 Cup of Arrowroot Flour
- 1/4 Cup of Tapioca Flour
- 1/2 teaspoon Baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon Salt, heaping
- 2 Tablespoons Honey or Maple Syrup
- 2 Tablespoons Coconut Cream
- 2 Large Eggs, Room Temp
- 3 Tablespoons Fat, I used Palm Shortening
- 1/2 teaspoon Apple Cider Vinegar
- Mix all dry ingredients in a large bowl and use a whisk or sifter to make sure there are no clumps and it is blended well.
- In a smaller bowl mix all of the remaining wet ingredients. Use a whisk to slightly whip the eggs and blend all of the ingredients.
- Add the wet ingredients to the dry and use a spatula to fold them together. If it is still moist add some more tapioca flout until it is a stiffer dough texture. It sure be soft but firm.
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Get a baking sheet and line it with parchment paper. Using a spoon scoop/drop the dough onto the sheet pan. Leave about 2 inches between them so that they cook evenly.
- In Colorado these will take around 15-20 minutes to finish. Wait until they are slightly browned and give them the tooth pick test. Let cool for around 10 minutes and then they will be ready to eat.