- These are bread making tips from the 10 th anniversary cookbook.
- Freeze until needed. Microwave about 10 seconds
- I use a petite loaf pan by Wilton for 9 small loaves of bread. Just right for individual servings. Maybe sliced Vertically, but I slice horizontally in 4 slices for nice sandwich, toast or french toast.
- I use butter basted white bread and pumpernickel bread recipes by Bette Hagman.
- I use a 3 loaf french bread pan that has holes in it to create crisp crust and sloped sides to create the loaf. I use a cooking spray and dust with corn meal.
- Spoon Rapid rise french bread (Hagman) into 9 rolls. Makes a great dinner roll or sub-sandwich.
- Reduce baking times for all of the above to about 20-25 minutes.
- Search for these recipes on the web.