- 1 box Betty Crocker® Gluten Free pizza crust mix
- Egg, oil and water called for on pizza crust mix box
- 3 teaspoons canola oil
- 4 eggs, beaten
- 1 cup gluten-free salsa
- 1cup shredded gluten-free Monterey Jack cheese (4 oz)
- Chopped fresh cilantro, if desired
- Heat oven to 425°.
- Grease 12-inch pizza pan with cooking spray or shortening.
- Make pizza crust dough as directed on box. Place dough on pan. Press evenly to edge of pan, using 1 teaspoon of the canola oil in your hands. Brush remaining 2 teaspoons canola oil on top of dough.
- Bake 10 to 14 minutes or until edge begins to brown.
- Meanwhile, in 10-inch nonstick skillet, scramble 4 eggs over medium-high heat, stirring frequently.
- Spread 1/2 cup of the salsa over partially baked crust.
- Spoon scrambled eggs over salsa, covering crust completely.
- Sprinkle with cheese.
- Bake 8 to 10 minutes or until crust is deep golden brown and cheese is melted.
- Sprinkle with cilantro.
- Serve with remaining 1/2 cup salsa.