Yield Makes 2 servings
- 2 cups ready-to-use refrigerated or frozen shredded or hash brown potatoes, thawed
- 1/2. cup finely chopped onion
- Nonstick cooking spray
- 1/2 cup tomato paste
- 2 Tablespoons water
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/2 cup egg substitute
- 1/2 cup (2 ounces) shredded mozzarella cheese
- 2 Tablespoons chopped bacon
- Combine potatoes and onions in small bowl
- Lightly spray a 10-inch nonstick skillet with cooking spray; add potatoes. Flatten mixture with a spatula, cook 7-9 minutes until lightly browned on the bottom. Turn and cook the other side.
- Mix tomato paste and water with a whisk in small bowl; spread evenly over potatoes. Sprinkle oregano over tomato mixture.
- Pour egg substitute over potato mixture; cover and cook 4 minutes.
- Sprinkle mozzarella ad bacon over the surface. cover and cook 1 minute.
- Remove from heat. slide pizza onto serving plate. Cut into 4 wedges with a pizza cutter or serrated knife.