- 8 oz bulk breakfast sausage, cooked, drained and crumbled
- 4 large eggs, lightly beaten
- 1/4 cup sliced green onions
- 2 Tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 package tortilla chips, coarsely crumbled
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 jar (16-oz) Salsa
- PREHEAT oven to 350°.
- In a medium bowl, combine sausage, eggs and green onions.
- Pour butter in medium baking dish; add sausage mixture. Top with chips; sprinkle with cheese.
- BAKE for 10 to 12 minutes or until eggs are set and cheese is melted; top with salsa.