The best of both worlds a chocolate chip cookie with a Kinni Too surprise in the middle!
- 2 pkgs Kinnikinnick Chocolate Kinni Toos® (440g)
- 2 1/4 cup Kinnikinnick All Purpose Flour Blend® (444g)
- ½ teaspoon salt (2g)
- 1 teaspoon baking soda (4g)
- ½ cup granulated sugar (105g)
- 1 cup brown sugar (195g)
- 3/4 cup softened butter or margarine (150g)
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract (3g)
- 2 large eggs (112g)
- 1 ½ cups chocolate chips (285g)
- Preheat oven to 375°F (190°C), lightly spray cookie sheet or lined with parchment paper.
- Cream butter, vanilla, and sugars until light and fluffy, add eggs one at a time, beating well after each addition. Slowly add dry ingredients to creamed mixture, Mix until fully incorporated. Add chocolate chips and stir until combined.
- Drop by the spoonful onto prepared cookie sheet. Yields 36
- Flatten each scoop of dough and place Kinnikinnick Kinni Too® in center. Form dough to cover Kinni Too completely.
- Bake at 375°F for 8 minutes. Do not over bake.
Yields 36 cookies
- Preparation Tips:
- Flatten small scoop of cookie dough in your hand, place Kinni Too in center wrap dough around.