- 2 cups gluten-free rolled oats
- 1 ½ cups gluten-free crisp rice cereal
- 1 cup (about 3 ½-ounces) coarsely crushed Glutino Graham Animal Crackers®
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 1/3 cup dried cranberries
- 1/3 cup pumpkin seeds
- 2 cups mini marshmallows
- 1 cup crunchy peanut butter
- ¼ cup coconut oil
- ¼ cup honey
- 8 ounces bittersweet chocolate, chopped
- Line a 13- x 9-inch baking pan with parchment paper, leaving a 1-inch overhang of paper over the long sides.
- Combine oats, rice cereal, crushed animal crackers, salt, cranberries, and pumpkin seeds in a large bowl.
- Combine marshmallows, peanut butter, coconut oil, and honey in a medium saucepan. Cook over medium heat, stirring constantly, until mixture is melted together.
- Working quickly, pour marshmallow mixture over oat mixture and stir well to coat. Pour mixture into prepared pan and press firmly into pan. Allow to cool.
- Meanwhile, melt chopped chocolate in a microwave or on the stove top stirring constantly. Pour melted chocolate over the top of oat mixture; spread evenly with a spatula to cover entire surface of oat mixture.
- Allow chocolate to set (place in freezer for 5-10 minutes to hasten setting). Cut into 32 bars. Store, covered, at room temperature.
- Yield: 32 bars.