- Soft butter, for greasing the pan
- Flour, for dusting the buttered pan
- 2 cup sugar
- 2 cup brown sugar
- 16 ounces melted butter
- 1 Tablespoon vanilla extract
- 2 1/2 cups cocoa
- 1 cup EB® AP flour blend
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 8 large eggs
- 2 cups mini-chocolate chips
- Preheat the oven to 300°. Butter and flour an 9 x 13 pan.
- In a mixer fitted with a whisk attachment, beat the sugars, butter, and vanilla together.
- Add dry ingredients, and mix to combine.
- Mix in eggs. Gently fold in chocolate chips.
- Pour the batter into a greased and floured pan and bake for 60 minutes.