- 3 large ripe peaches
- 1 to 2 Tablespoons salted butter
- 2 Tablespoons light brown sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon vanilla ice cream or whipped cream and caramel sauce ,for serving if desired
- Pre-heat oven to 375°.
- Slice peaches in half and remove the pit. Place in a oven safe pan.
- Place a small piece(about 3/4 teaspoon) of butter in the middle of each peach.
- Combine brown sugar and cinnamon in a small bowl. Then sprinkle over the peach.
- Bake for 8 to 12 minutes, or until golden.
- Top with cream and caramel if desired.
Recipe Notes: These peaches taste delicious grilled. Place the peach in a piece of foil and wrap. Grill until the tops are golden (about 8 to 12 minutes). For a low calorie version use Greek yogurt or cottage cheese in place of ice cream.