- 2 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- 3/4 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 4 cold large egg whites
- 1/2 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 cup chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350° and line two baking sheets with parchment paper and very lightly grease with cooking spray. In a large bowl, combine powdered sugar, cocoa powder, and salt.
- Stir in egg whites and vanilla then add chocolate chips. For shinier cookies, rest dough at room temperature for 20 minutes. Scoop tablespoon-size mounds onto prepared baking sheets and bake until set, 10 to 12 minutes.
- Let cool for about 5 minutes on baking sheet then carefully transfer cookies to a cooling rack with a spatula to cool completely.