- 1 package chocolate cake mix and ingredients to make it
- 16 oz bottle of caramel ice cream topping
- 8 oz Cool Whip®
- 3-4 Health Bars®, crushed
- Bake a chocolate cake mix that is gluten-free per instructions on box.
- Upon taking from the oven, punch holes in it.
- Note: have baked in a 9/13” pan. Can use a wooden fork to do this—I do not have this so last time think I used a nut pick turned upside down. –make the holes all over cake.
- Then, pour a 16 oz. bottle of caramel ice cream topping over top evenly ( I use squeeze bottle of Smucker’s® even though is a 20 oz. then I just guess at 16 oz.). LET COOL THOROUGHLY.
- Then spread 8oz. of cool whip® over top.
- Sprinkle 3-4 normal sized heath bars that have been crushed over the top. (I use the heath bar crunch that comes in a pkg. in baking section of store.)
Note: PAMELA’S CHOCOLATE CAKE MIX IS WHAT I USUALLY USE AND IS BETTER THAN USING A REGULAR CAKE MIX!