- Cookie Base:
- 2 cups white sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 2 cups peanut butter
- 3/4 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- 3/4 cup dark chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup chopped raw pecans
- 1/2 cup chopped raw almonds
- 1 cup flaked coconut
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- Preheat oven to 350°. Line a 9×13-inch glass baking dish with parchment paper.
- Mix sugar and eggs together in a bowl until smooth; stir in peanut butter until well blended. Pour peanut butter mixture into the prepared baking dish.
- Bake in the preheated oven until cookie base is partly cooked, 8 minutes.
- Layer semisweet chocolate chips, dark chocolate chips, pecans, almonds, and coconut onto the cookie base. Slowly pour sweetened condensed milk evenly over the toppings.
- Bake in the preheated oven until coconut is slightly brown, about 30 minutes.
- Cool completely before removing cookie bars from pan. Peel away parchment paper and cut into small squares using a sharp knife.