- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 egg
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- 11/4 cups GF flour mix
- 3/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 9 oz bag of small peanut butter cups
- In a mixing bowl, cream first 4 ingredients.
- Add in egg and vanilla.
- Mix well
- Roll dough into 1 inch balls.
- Bake in mini muffin tins at 350° for 8-10 minutes.
- Place a peanut butter cup in center right out of oven while still hot.
- Let cool before removing from tin.