- 2 cups finely crushed GF Ginger snaps
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 4 8 oz packages of cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 15 oz can of pumpkin (not pumpkin pie filling)
- 1 Tablespoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 4 eggs
- Heat oven to 325°.
- Place ginger snap crumbs and melted butter in a medium bowl, mix well.
- Press onto bottom of 13 x 9 in pan.
- Beat cream cheese and sugar in large bowl with mixer until blended.
- Add pumpkin, spice, and vanilla; mix well.
- Add eggs, 1 at a time, mixing on low speed after each just until blended.
- Pour over crust.
- Bake 45 minutes or until center is almost set.
- Cool completely.
- Refrigerate 4 hours. Serve with whipped cream.