Pumpkin pie is just as good baked in a pie plate without a crust as taking the effort to make a crust.
- 1 can 16 oz pumpkin
- 14 oz can sweetened condensed milk, not evaporated milk
- 2 eggs
- 1 1/2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Preheat oven to 425°. Grease pie plate with vegetable spray.
- In a bowl, combine all ingredients and mix well. Pour into pie plate.
- Bake for 15 minutes at 425°.
- Decrease oven temperature to 350° and bake for 1 hour or until knife inserted 1 inch from center comes out clean.