- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1-1/2 Tablespoon wine vinegar
- ¼ cup olive oil
- 2 15-oz. cans black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1/3 cup chopped sun dried tomatoes, packed in oil, chopped
- 2 avocados, peeled and chopped
- 4 green onions, chopped
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- Vegetable oil for frying tortillas
- 8 7-inch corn tortillas
- In a small bowl whisk together cumin, wine vinegar, and olive oil.
- In a bowl combine beans, tomatoes, avocados, and green onions.
- Stir in the dressing and salt and pepper; toss the mixture well.
- In a small skillet heat ½-inch vegetable oil over moderately high heat until it is hot but not smoking and in it fry the tortillas, 1 at a time, for 1 minutes, or until they are crisp and golden; transfer them to paper towels to drain.
- Top tortillas with the black bean mixture.