- 2-3 cups chopped rotisserie chicken
- 16 oz container of sour cream (save 1/2 cup for topping
- 1 small onion chopped
- 1 package Taco seasoning (make sure it is GF)
- 2 cups shredded chedder cheese (save 1/2 cup for topping)
- 1 can green chilies
- Corn tortillas
- Heat oven to 350°.
- Combine chicken, 1 1/2 cup sour cream, taco seasoning, chilies and 1 1/2 cup cheddar cheese
- Spoon about 1/4 cup chicken mixture down center of tortilla; roll up. Place, seam-sides down, in 13×9 inch baking dish; top with sauce.
- Bake 30-45 minutes. Sprinkle with remaining cheese; bake 5 minutes or until melted.
- Top with lettuce, tomatoes, black olives and remaining sour cream.