- 1 pound boneless, skinless chicken breasts or thighs, sliced
- 4 bell peppers, any color, sliced
- 1/2 medium onion, sliced
- 1/2 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon cumin
- 1/4 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 Tablespoon oil of choice (we suggest avocado or olive oil)
- Preheat oven to 375°. Line a large rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper.
- On the baking sheet, mixed chicken. peppers, onions, seasoning and avocado oil together.
- Bake for 20-22 minutes or until chicken is cooked through and vegetables are tender.
- 4. Serve with lettuce wraps, over a sweet potato, on top of cauliflower rice or in a corn tortilla) with all of your favorite fajita fixings.