- 6-8 pieces of chicken your choice(boneless, bone-in, skinless, etc.)
- 3-4 Tbsp. of melted butter,
- 1/4-1/2 large onion, chopped
- 1 Tablespoon paprika
- 1 can chicken stock, reserve 1 cup
- optional mushrooms and or cut carrots
- 1 cup of sour cream
- Rice, pasta or homemade G.F. spaetzle
- Lightly brown chicken in skillet in about 3-4 Tbsp. of melted butter. Add onion and brown.
- After chicken is browned and almost cooked sprinkle with paprika
- Add chicken stock. Cover and let simmer about 1/2 hr.
- Add mushrooms and or carrots with chicken stock.
- Mix the reserved broth with sour cream.
- Gently stir in skillet until smooth.
- Do not boil.
- Serve over favorite rice, pasta or homemade G.F. spaetzle.