- 1 Tablespoon oil
- 1-1/2 pounds boneless skinless chicken breasts, chopped
- 1 green pepper, chopped
- 1package (1-1/4 oz.) Ortega ® Taco Seasoning Mix
- 3/4 cup water
- 1 cup Shredded Cheddar Cheese
- 1package (8-1/2 oz.) Gluten Free corn muffin mix or recipe in bread section
- HEAT oven to 400°.
- HEAT oil in large skillet on medium-high heat. Add chicken; cook and stir 5 min. or until done. Stir in peppers, seasoning mix and water.
- Bring to boil; simmer on medium-low heat 10 min., stirring occasionally.
- SPOON into 9-inch pie plate; sprinkle with cheese.
- Prepare corn bread muffin mix (see recipe in bread section); spoon over cheese, completely covering cheese layer.
- BAKE 20 min. or until golden brown. Let stand 5 min. before serving.