- 1 1/2 cups cooked quinoa
- 1/2 cup gluten- free breadcrumbs
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika
- 2 large eggs
- 2 pounds chicken tenders or chicken breasts cut into strips
- Olive oil, for cooking
- Pour the quinoa onto a towel and blot to remove any excess moisture.
- Combine quinoa, breadcrumbs, salt, garlic powder and paprika in a shallow bowl.
- Whisk the eggs together in another shallow bowl.
- Dip the chicken into the egg, and then into the quinoa mixture, pressing evenly to coat.
- Add a thin coat of olive oil to large skillet over medium-high heat.
- Add chicken in batches and cook until quinoa is golden and chicken is cooked through, 4 to 5 minutes on each side.