- 2 cups mashed potato flakes (I used Hungry Jack’s and they are GF)
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 to 3 teaspoons poultry seasoning
- 1/2 to 1 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 1 broiler/fryer chicken (3 1/2 to 4 1/2 pounds), cut up (I used 2 packs of 4 Costco boneless, skinless chicken thighs for a total of 8 thighs)
- In a shallow dish, combine the potato flakes, Parmesan cheese, poultry seasoning and pepper. I used a gallon Ziploc bag instead of a shallow dish
- Place butter in another shallow dish.
- Dip chicken in butter, then coat with potato flake mixture
- Place on a lightly greased 15-inch x 10-inch x 1-inch baking pan
- Bake uncovered at 375° for 50-65 minutes or until juices run clear.