- 16 oz EB Pizza Blend® or AP Flour Blend
- 2.5 oz flax meal
- 11/2 Tablespoons of powdered psyllium husk
- 2 1/2 teaspoons of baking powder
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 1 teaspoon of instant yeast
- 2 ½ cups of warm water (100 degrees)
- ¼ cup of oil (your preference; sunflower, corn, olive, coconut, etc.)
- Pinch of sugar
- In a small bowl add yeast and sugar (optional) to warm water. Let sit until it bubbles. 2-3 minutes. In another bowl of mixer add dry ingredients and blend. Add warm water mix and oil to bowl in a steady stream until blended. Dough will be sticky and thick.
- Remove bowl from mixer, cover with plastic wrap, and towel. Let dough rest for 90 min (1 ½ hours) in a warm place. Dough should be bubbly on the inside when ready. It will only rise a little bit.
- Cover 2 cookie sheets with parchment paper. Scoop ½ of dough out of the bowl onto prepared cookie sheet. Cover dough with plastic wrap the size of cookie sheet. Use your hands, then a rolling pin to press dough until it is ¼ “ thick, or your desired thickness. Repeat with second prepared cookie sheet.
- Move dough to oven, racks place in middle and lower position. Turn on oven to 325°(do not pre-heat oven). Bake for 45-50 min until golden brown on the bottom; rotate crusts half way through baking.
- Remove crusts from oven and let cool. After crusts have cooled, top with your favorite pizza toppings.