- Turkey Burgers:
- 1 pound lean ground turkey (454g)
- 1 large egg (56g)
- 1/3 cup Kinnikinnick Panko Bread Crumbs (42g)
- 1 celery stick (finely chopped) (80g)
- ¼ cup red onion (minced) (70g)
- 1 sprig fresh parsley (finely chopped) (3g)
- 1 garlic clove minced (8g)
- 2 Tablespoons tamari sauce (20g)
- ¼ teaspoon salt & ½ teaspoon pepper
- 1- 2 Tablespoons Olive oil (27g)
- Dijon Ginger Sauce:
- ¾ cup mayo (165g)
- 2 stems green onion (finely chopped) (16g)
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice (4g)
- 1 teaspoon tamari sauce (4g)
- 1 Tablespoon brown sugar (15g)
- ½ teaspoon grated fresh ginger (1g)
- 2 Tablespoon Dijon mustard (38g)
- 2 packages Kinnikinnick® Hamburger Buns (490g)
- For burgers: Mix all burger ingredients together and divide into 8 portions. Press into 3” burgers. Preheat 1 tbsp. olive oil in a med size frying pan over medium heat, cook for 5 minutes per side or until thoroughly cooked.
- For sauce: Combine all sauce ingredients, mix well and set aside (prepare sauce 1 hour ahead of time).
- Serve with your favorite garnishes on a Fresh Kinnikinnick® Soft Hamburger Bun.
Yields 8 burgers®