- 1 onion chopped
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 24 ounces spaghetti sauce
- 1 pound ground beef or sausage
- 12 ounces gluten-free rigatoni pasta uncooked
- 2 cups chicken broth or water
- 1/2 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1 teaspoon basil
- Turn Instant Pot® to saute. Cook meat, onions and garlic. Don’t let garlic burn. Remove any extra fat.
- Add remaining ingredients to the meat mixture. Cover and cook on high pressure for 8 minutes.
- When finished cooking quick release pressure. Open Instant Pot and the stir pasta. Sauce will thicken slightly.