- 4-6 boneless chicken breasts, halves
- 1-2 Tablespoons olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 packages or cans GF cream of mushroom soup
- 1/2 large onion – diced
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 3 Tablespoons GF soy sauce
- 1 cup milk
- 1 small package fresh mushroom – sliced thin
- 1/4 cup fresh Parmesan cheese
- 1 Tablespoon lemon juice
- Pre-heat oven to 400 degrees
- In a skillet, heat 1-2 Tbsp. olive oil and the garlic over med/high heat.
- Place the chicken breast in the oil – brown on both sides, 2-3 minutes each side.
- Turn skillet down to low.
- Place chicken breasts in casserole dish.
- Add onion to skillet and saute until softened.
- Add soup, milk, sour cream, soy sauce, mushrooms, Parmesan, lemon juice, and seasoning.
- Mix over low heat.
- Pour over chicken into casserole.
- Bake at 400° for 25 minutes.
- Lower oven to 225° and bake 2 hours more.
- Serve over brown rice.