- 2 jars spaghetti sauce
- I pound GF pasta – we use Tinkyada® sea shells because it “holds” the sauce
- 3 oz pepperoni
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- Cook the pasta al dente or less* because it will continue to cook while baking.
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- While pasta is cooking, add the two jars pasta sauce to a large bowl.
- Cut pepperoni into small pieces (we use kitchen scissors) and mix with sauce to distribute evenly. Once pasta is cooked, add to bowl and mix. Add cheese and mix through.
- Put into 9”X13” pan (spray with cooking spray first).
- Heat 20-30 minutes until hot and bubbly.
- *Tinkyada® has “Easy and energy saving cooking” directions listed on the front. We bring water to a boil, add pasta and cook gently for 2 minutes. Stir pasta, turn off burner and add lid to cook for 10-12 more minutes. Drain and add to mixture.