- 2 Tablespoons olive oil
- 1 clove garlic, thinly sliced
- 1 1/2 cup quinoa
- 4 cup baby spinach (about 5 oz)
- 2 small pork tenderloins (about ¾ lb each), cut into 4 equal pieces
- Kosher salt and pepper
- 3 Tablespoons white wine vinegar
- 2 Tablespoons orange marmalade
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 1/2 cup pomegranate seeds
- Heat 1 Tbsp oil in a medium saucepan on medium. Add garlic and cook, stirring occasionally, until toasted, about 2 minutes. Add quinoa and cook per pkg. directions. Fluff with a fork and fold in spinach.
- While quinoa cooks, heat a skillet on medium. Add remaining Tbsp oil, season pork with ½ tsp each salt and pepper, and cook until browned on all sides and an instant-read thermometer registers 145°, 12 to 14 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in a small bowl, whisk together vinegar, marmalade, and mustard. Transfer pork to a cutting board and let rest 5 minutes. Discard any oil left in pan. Add mustard mixture to skillet and simmer until thickened, 2 to 3 minutes. Brush on pork.
- Slice pork, serve over quinoa, and sprinkle with pomegranate seeds.