- 1 lb ground turkey
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1/2 cup chopped raisins
- 2 cups cooked quinoa
- 1 cup grated or minced carrots
- 1 small onion, minced
- 1/3 cup of egg substitute
- Dash of milk
- 2 tsp Worcestershire Sauce
- Large pinch of oregano
- Preheat oven to 450 F.
- Combine the meats, raisins, quinoa, carrots, onions, salt, pepper, oregano and Worcestershire Sauce, making sure it is well combined.
- Add the egg substitute and a dash of milk making sure everything holds together.
- Take a muffin pan but DO NOT GREASE it and distribute the meat mixture evenly into each cup mounding it a little on top.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until done, but make sure to cook completely.