- 2 large carrots, peeled and sliced about 1/2-inch thick
- 2 large red or green bell peppers, cut into 1/2-inch chunks
- 3 cloves garlic, finely minced
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts – brown in skillet before putting in crockpot
- 2 tsp. ground ginger
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1/2 tsp. pepper
- 8 oz frozen orange juice (thaw before adding)
- Garnishes: 2 cups Mandarin orange segments or fresh orange segments & 2 Green onions, chopped
- **You may choose to add extras like: chopped onion, celery, pineapple chunks hot cooked rice
- Put carrots, peppers, garlic, then the chicken, ginger, salt, pepper & orange juice in slow cooker. (for extra flavor add 1/4 cup GF soy sauce)
- Cover and cook on LOW 4 to 6 hours.
- Serve chicken on hot cooked rice on platter.
- Top with orange segments and green onions.
- Serve chicken liquid in gravy boat, if desired.