- 3 ½ cups of Glutino® Gluten Free Breadcrumbs
- 2 teaspoons dried thyme
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon curry powder
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon cayenne
- 2 large egg whites
- 1-1/4 cup low fat buttermilk
- 3 whole skinless, boneless chicken breasts, split or 6 boneless, skinless chicken
- Preheat oven to 450°.
- In a medium bowl, stir together breadcrumbs and spices. Reserve.
- In another medium bowl, whisk together the egg whites and the buttermilk.
- Dip each piece of chicken in buttermilk mixture then roll in breadcrumb mixture, coating well. Press loose crumbs into the meat.
- Place each piece of chicken on a no-stick cookie sheet (or lightly oil a baking sheet).
- Bake 20-25 minutes or until golden, turning once halfway through baking.
- Serve warm