- 16 oz of your favorite uncooked Gluten-Free Spaghetti
- 4 Tablespoons butter
- 4 eggs, well beaten
- 2/3 cup Parmesan cheese
- 2 teaspoons oregano
- 2 pound lean ground beef (90% lean)
- 16 oz tomato sauce
- 12 oz tomato paste
- 2 teaspoons garlic salt
- 1 onion, diced
- 1 green pepper,diced
- 2 cup (16 oz) cottage cheese
- Mozzarella cheese
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Cook spaghetti according to package directions drain.
- Mix eggs, butter and Parmesan cheese with spaghetti.
- Form a crust in 2 – 9 inch pie plates. Set Aside.
- In a large skillet, cook beef, onion and green pepper over medium heat 5-7 minutes.
- Stir in tomato sauce, tomato paste and spices.
- Place cottage Cheese on top of spaghetti.
- Place meat mixture on top of spaghetti.
- Bake, uncovered, 25-40 minutes.
- Sprinkle with mozzarella cheese and return to oven until cheese melts.