- 1 1/2 pounds pork in cubes (I use port tenderloin)
- 1 20 oz can pineapple chunks
- 2 Tablespoons cornstarch
- 1/4 cup cider vinegar
- 2-3 Tablespoons GF soy sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 green pepper, cut in thin strips
- 1 small onion, cut in to thin slices
- In large pot, Brown pork. Add water cover and simmer until tender 1 hour or until tender.
- Drain pineapple reserve juice.
- Combine sugar and corn starch in a small bowl. Add juice, vinegar, soy sauce and salt. Stir.
- Add to pork and cook and stir until thickens. Add pineapple, green pepper, and onion.
- Cook 2-3 minutes.
- Serve over rice.
Note: This can also be made in an Instant Pot®. Cook pork according to cooker directions. Then switch to saute and finish the dish.