- 4 sweet potatoes, peeled and cubed
- 3 large chicken breasts, cubed
- 1 cup Gruyere or Swiss cheese, grated
- 1/2 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 2-3 cloves garlic, sliced
- 2 Tablespoons fresh parsley, chopped
- 2 teaspoons paprika
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- Preheat oven to 450° and lightly grease a 9×13-inch baking dish with nonstick spray.
- In a small bowl or measuring cup, combine the olive oil, paprika, onion powder, cumin, and garlic. Season liberally with salt and pepper and stir to combine.
- Add sweet potatoes to a medium bowl and coat with half of the oil mixture. Let sit for ten minutes, then transfer to baking dish and cook for 30 minutes, stirring halfway through cooking time.
- Meanwhile, add cubed chicken to the bowl and coat with remaining oil mixture. Let sit while sweet potatoes cook.
- Remove dish from oven and stir in chicken and parsley. Top with cheese and bake until chicken is cooked through and cheese is melted and golden brown, about 15-20 minutes.