- 6 oz dried (GF 100% buckwheat) soba noodles or (GF) spaghetti
- 2 teaspoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 cups fresh sugar snap peas
- 2 medium red bell peppers, cut into thin strips
- 2 teaspoons minced fresh ginger
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 4 green onions, bias-sliced into 1-inch pieces
- 12 oz turkey breast tenderloin, cut into bite-size strips
- 1 teaspoon toasted sesame oil
- ½ cup bottled (GF) plum sauce (or any GF oriental/stir-fry sauce)
- ¼ teaspoon crushed red pepper
- Cook soba noodles according to package directions; drain. Return to hot saucepan; cover and keep warm.
- Meanwhile, pour olive oil into a wok or large skillet. (Add more oil as necessary during cooking.) Heat over medium-high heat. Stir-fry sugar snap peas, bell peppers, ginger, and garlic in hot oil for 2 minutes. Add green onions. Stir-fry for 1 – 2 minutes more or until vegetables are crisp-tender.
- Remove vegetables from wok.
- Add turkey and sesame oil to the wok. Stir-fry for 3 to 4 minutes or until turkey is tender and no longer pink. Add plum sauce and crushed red pepper.
- Return cooked vegetables to wok; stir to coat all ingredients with sauce.
- Heat through. Serve immediately over soba noodles.