- 8 oz. lean ground turkey
- 1/2 head cauliflower, grated in food processor until it resembles rice
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 6 cups fresh stir-fry vegetable medley, roughly chopped
- 1 Tablespoon finely chopped fresh ginger
- 1 Tablespoon finely chopped garlic
- 1 large egg, lightly beaten
- 1 Tablespoon plus 2 teaspoons tamari soy sauce
- 2 Tablespoons fresh cilantro, chopped
- 1 lime, quartered
- Spray a large nonstick skillet with cooking spray and place over medium-high heat. Add the turkey and cook, while breaking up in the pan with a wooden spoon, about 3 minutes. Transfer to a large bowl and reserve.
- Increase the heat to high and spray the pan again. Add the cauliflower and cook until slightly softened but still crunchy, about 5 minutes. Transfer to the bowl with the turkey and toss with salt.
- Spray the pan again and add vegetables, ginger and garlic and cook until charred and softened, about 4 to 5 minutes.
- Push the vegetables to one side of the pan. Spray the open space with cooking spray and add the egg. Let cook for about 30 seconds then scramble to break up.
- Add the turkey and cauliflower to the egg and stir until the egg is cooked through, about 30 seconds.
- Add soy sauce and mix to coat the mixture evenly.
- Serve with chopped cilantro and lime.