- ¼ cup vegetable oil
- 2 large Udi’s Gluten Free Tortillas
- ¼ pound ground beef
- 1 Tablespoon taco seasoning
- ¼ cup fat-free refried beans
- 3 Tablespoons taco sauce
- ½ cup shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- 1 small tomato, diced
- 1 green onion, diced
- Pre-heat oven to 400°
- In a large non-stick skillet, heat vegetable oil over medium-high heat. Add 1 tortilla and fry until golden and crispy, about 3 minutes, flipping halfway through frying. Drain on paper towel lined plate. Repeat with remaining tortilla.
- Remove oil from skillet and add beef, stirring constantly until cooked through and browned, about 8 minutes. Stir in taco seasoning, set aside.
- In microwave safe bowl, heat refried beans for 3 minutes, set aside.
- On a large baking sheet, place 1 fried tortilla. Top with refried beans and beef. Top with second tortilla, add taco sauce and cheese on top.
- Bake at 400° for about 5 minutes until cheese is melted. Top with diced tomatoes and green onions. Serve.