- 1/4 cup cider vinegar
- 3 Tablespoons white sugar
- water to fill measuring cup to 1/2 cup
- salt & pepper
- 1 Tablespoon GF flour
- 3 pounds potatoes
- 2 stalks celery
- 1 small onion
- 2-3 hard cooked eggs, sliced
- 3-4 slices bacon, crumbled reserve grease
- Boil potatoes in skins until done. Peel and slice.
- In a glass measuring cup, measure vinegar, sugar, water.
- In a large skillet, cook bacon until crisp. Remove bacon from skillet and reserve 2-3 tablespoons of bacon grease. Stir in flour to thicken. Then add liquid and cook until thickened.
- Add potatoes, celery, and onion to sauce and stir until warm. Top with sliced eggs and bacon before serving.
- Serve warm, but also great cold. Double or triple sauce if need a big batch.