- Any vegetable that you want to roast, potatoes, beets, zucchini and other squash, peppers, mushrooms, green beans, onions, carrots, parsnips roast well. Try any that you like.
- olive oil
- salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 400°.
- Clean vegetables and cut into same size pieces.
- Place vegetables on baking sheet.
- coat vegetables with a small amount of olive oil or cooking oil.
- Place in oven.
- Turn every 15 minutes when roasting.
- Check after 40-60 minutes. Vegetables are done when they are crisp.
- Add flavor with fresh or dried herbs such as rosemary or thyme.