- 2 3/4 cups low-sodium chicken broth
- 2 cups water
- 1 1/2 cups milk
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 1/2 teaspoons chopped fresh rosemary
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 1/2 cups gluten-free yellow cornmeal
- 1/2 cup shredded Parmesan cheese, or more if desired
- salt and black pepper to taste
- In a saucepan, bring to a boil the chicken broth, water, milk, garlic, rosemary, and salt. Gradually whisk in cornmeal, set heat to medium-low, and simmer the cornmeal mixture until thick and creamy, stirring often to prevent lumps, about 15 minutes. Remove from the heat and stir in the Parmesan cheese until well combined.
- Preheat oven to 375°. Grease a 2-quart casserole. Spoon the polenta into the prepared casserole, adding more Parmesan cheese if desired. Sprinkle the top with salt and pepper.
- Bake in the preheated oven until the polenta is bubbling and golden brown on top, about 30 minutes.