- 2 – 3 oz. boxes of Lemon Jello
- 2 cups hot water
- 1 20 oz. crushed pineapple (drained)
- 2 large bananas – sliced
- 1 cup small marshmallows
- 2 cups 7-up®
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 2 Tablespoons cornstarch
- 1 cup pineapple juice
- 1 cup whipping cream
- Dissolve Jello with hot water.
- Add 7-up® – cool until slightly thickened.
- Stir in fruits.
- Chill until firm.
- In a saucepan combine egg, sugar, cornstarch and pineapple juice – cook until mixture thickens.
- Beat whipping cream until stiff and fold into pineapple juice mix. Spread over top of set Jello.