- 1 8 oz. can crushed pineapple (undrained)
- 1 cup apricot nectar (1 small can)
- 1 3 oz. apricot flavored gelatin
- 1 8 oz. pkg cream cheese – softened
- 1 cup shredded carrots
- 1 cup pecans
- 1 small carton whipped topping, thawed
- Combine pineapple and apricot nectar in a saucepan; bring to a boil.
- Add gelatin, stirring until it dissolves.
- Add cream cheese; stir until melted.
- Chill until the consistency of unbeaten egg white.
- Fold in shredded carrots, pecans and whipped topping.
- Pour into an oiled 5 cup mold, or 9” square dish.
- Chill until firm.
- top with ½ cup pecans – a few pecans on top are attractive.