- 1 pound cherry tomatoes halved or quartered
- 3 ears of corn cooked, shucked and cut off the cob
- 2 avocados peeled, pitted and sliced
- 1/2 red onion (medium) thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup cilantro chopped (1/2 small bunch)
- 2 Tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 2 to 3 Tablespoons lime juice from 1 to 2 limes
- 2 garlic cloves pressed or finely minced
- 1 teaspoon sea salt or 3/4 tsp table salt
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
- In a large salad bowl, combine sliced tomatoes, corn kernels, sliced avocado, thinly sliced red onion, 1/4 cup chopped cilantro and press in 2 garlic cloves.
- Drizzle the top with 2 Tbsp extra virgin olive oil, 2-3 Tablespoon lime juice (adding it to taste). Add 1 tsp sea salt and 1/8 tsp black pepper, or season to taste. Toss the salad gently just until combined and serve.