- 1/4 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 3 Tablespoons apple cider
- 1 teaspoon balsamic or red wine vinegar
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 pound baby spinach
- 1 apple, sliced thin(coat in lemon juice to prevent browning)
- 1/3 cup dried cranberries
- 1/2 cup GF candied walnuts
- 6 oz blue cheese or Gorgonzola
- Combine the first 4 ingredients in a bowl and whisk.
- Set dressing aside while preparing salad.
- In a large bowl toss greens, apples and cranberries.
- When ready to serve, add dressing slowly to greens and gently combine.
- Then plate the greens and top each with a portion of the nuts and cheese.