- 1 package Namaste Pasta Pisavera Meal®
- 5-6 Tablespoons olive oil in all (preferably extra virgin)
- 1 teaspoon white or red wine vinegar or lemon juice
- 1/3 cup sun dried tomato, chopped
- ½ cup artichoke hearts, coarsely chopped
- ½ cup sliced black or green olives or both
- ¼ cup finely chopped red onions
- ½ cup chopped green pepper
- Set aside Pasta Pisavera seasoning packet. Cook the pasta in boiling salted water until done, about 7-10 minutes, stirring occasionally. Drain and rinse briefly in cold water to stop the cooking process.
- Place pasta in serving bowl, add 2 tablespoons olive oil and toss. Sprinkle Pasta Pisavera Seasoning Packet over pasta, add remaining ingredients and olive oil and toss gently. Garnish with fresh parsley or cilantro if desired.
- This dish is wonderful served at room temperature or slightly chilled.
Helpful Hint: Once refrigerated, rice pasta (like rice) can tend to get a bit crunchy. Either pull the pasta out ahead of time and leave on the counter for a while or a quick minute or two in the microwave will do the trick.
Add a little more oil if needed.